Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sara's final project with the September Kit

Hi everyone, here is my final layout using the September kit.   I just love creating lots of layers using all of the die cuts and fun chipboard pieces.  I found the wooden veneer card was the perfect spot to create a title.  For the background I used Side B of the "Word Up" paper and turned it upside down to take advantage of the fun colorful border strip along the bottom of the papers.  The Daily Routine border strip is from the backside of the "On the Edge" paper.  I placed it at an angel across the top of the page to give the layout a little movement.  I then stenciled a design using modeling paste and a few drops of green water color paint to add a little pop of color.  I created this layout about my daughter who has a very big decision to make about leaving her home, family, friends and most importantly her boyfriend (hopefully soon to be finance) to attend school in another state for a couple of years to get her Master's Degree. 

 
 
Thnaks for stopping by to take a look, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.
 
~Sara~

No comments: