Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sara's August 2013 Kit Designs

Hi Sara here, I'm sharing with you today my last projects made using the August 2013 kit.  The first layout is one I created with photos of the cruise my kids went on last year.  I didn't want to create a two page spread, so I picked out a few of my favorite photos and created a collage of them and printed them on a 4"X6" photo sheet.    I feel like this kept the layout from being too photo heavy, but at the same time the photos tell the whole story about the trip. 
 

 
The next layout I have to show is a layout I created about my daughter.  My daughter is "according to her" the biggest Taylor Swift fan out there, so when the Taylor Swift came to town my daughter was going to go one way or another.  She tried to order tickets online, but the show sold in in about 5 minutes.  So when the radio station started giving them away, my daughter called in every day for 5 days in a row.  So you can imagine how happy and excited she was when she actually the "right" caller and won two tickets to the concert!   She truly was on "Cloud 9". 
 
 

Next up is a Project Life sample page.  These papers are so bright and the sticker sheet is perfect to make the cards for your PL spread.

 
 
And the last project that I want to share with you today is a card I made, I just love those little transparecy houses.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope one of these projects inspires you to create something fun today.
 
~ Sara ~



No comments: