Saturday, September 21, 2013

Getting Real

Sometimes, scrapping isn't just about getting the "pretty" and "safe" moments on the pages.  It's about being real, telling a story and sharing a memory.  In this case, I am sharing a layout I made with the September kit about my daughter's sad night of homework at 9:30pm.  The homework has definitely increased for her in middle school and on this day, she just didn't manage her time well after school, which led to a 9:30pm meltdown of epic proportions.  Sigh.  So I created this layout to remind her that she has to take care of her responsibilities and that even though it may be hard, she can do it!

The only thing I added was a little mist and the letters "bad" everything else was in the kit, even the cute cellophane baggie and washi tape that closed it :)  I challenge you all to scrap the not so nice moments every now and then so that your scrapbooks reflect your real life, as it really is!  Please share with us your creations in our Little Red Gallery.  



No comments: