Monday, August 19, 2013

August Kit Projects!

Tammy here, sharing the remainder of my August kit projects with you...

For this first layout, I let the patterned paper do most of the work for me by using Fancy Pants "Sensational".  Typically, I don't use these types of patterned papers because I find them difficult to work with but this layout came together really easy and I ended up loving how it turned out. 


Layout number two is almost completely pink...quite unusual for me since I only have boys...but let me tell you, I sure do love scrapping with pink! 


Lisa wasn't kidding when she said the Luxe rub-on's go on like butter.  I'm in love.  The silver hearts are a little difficult to see against the pink background but they are there and they are super fun.

Thanks for letting me share my projects and don't forget to stop by the store and pick up a kit today!

No comments: