Saturday, June 15, 2013

June's Kit Fun with Lisa

Hi there!  I'm back with my designs created with the June Little Red Scrapbook kit! It's been a VERY busy month here with many major events.  One daughter graduated from elementary school, another from High School, dance recitals, Girl Scout events, my parent's 50th wedding anniversary, and believe it or not, all of them have photos that would work extremely well with this kit!  I chose to scrap the two graduations, in very different ways...

First up, my oldest daughter's graduation from High School...the vintage hanky ad was too perfect for this..

See it peeking out from behind her photo?  Someone pass me a tissue!!  Other than the mini alpha and some gold and black mists, everything is from the kit.


Next up was my youngest daugther's 5th grade graduation party photos...from the photo booth!!


The glasses and mustaches were too perfect for these crazy girls having fun in the booth...what fun times..I love how both of the Kate and Co lines work so well together...

And lastly, a graduation card...

I have had this stamp in my stash for a while (from the dollar spot at M's) and I used the ribbons to create a tassel of sorts behind the stamped images..I like how it turned out, and even in my daughter's school colors!  
Hope you find some inspiration in my work this month.  There are still some kits available in the STORE, be sure to snap one up...it is such a wonderfully versatile kit!





No comments: