Thursday, December 6, 2012

DT Gallery Peek

Here's a peek at the DT girls first designs of the month...first up, Meg's layout...I love how she misted the doily and layered upon it for her whole cluster.

Our Sunday Afternoons...

Tammy blew me away with this beachy layout of her best friend.  I didn't really think of this paper as beachy but LOOK at this!!!!  Yeah, so lifting that!

Beach- December LRS Kit

Karrie used this same paper but with totally different results...LOVE how she used the frame, too!

The Next Top Chef

Nikki created this sweet layout...look how little and cute Bella was!  The floral paper is perfect and she used the frame in a unique way, too!

Mine

Lastly, mine...I could buy 10 of this woodgrain paper and still want to hoard more...I love it!

Love You

So there's our first look...hope you enjoyed it!!







No comments: