Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WOW Us Wednesday - 11/14

Happy Wednesday everyone!! It's Karrie with another fabulous pick for our Wow Us Wednesday feature!! :)

As soon as I saw this layout by Katie (username KatieBug) in the LRS Gallery, I knew I had this week's pick!  I just love the gorgeous black and white color combo with a splash of pink.  And the rhinestones on the pleated ribbon are stunning.




Please stop by the LRS Message Board and join me in congratulating Katie on being selected for this week's Wow Us Wednesday feature!  Congrats to you, Katie!

P.S. - We want to see MORE layouts in the gallery - you all are a talented bunch, and we LOVE to showcase what you do with the beautiful LRS kits each month! YOU just might be the next one featured on a future WOW Us Wednesday!

No comments: