Friday, November 30, 2012

The eve of December daily...

It's finally here!  The eve of December daily!  I for one, absolutely love doing a December daily album every year and look forward to following Ali Edwards December Daily posts for such incredible inspiration! 
 
Today I want to share with you my album cover. I will be using the Crate Paper, "Make it merry" line with some little tidbits I have laying around my scrap table. The album is a American Crafts 8x8 Red album.  I am trying to keep my front cover pretty simple.  Now the rest of the book, well that's a different story!
 
 

So, how many of you are diving into this project this year? Have you made your cover yet? What items and paper line are you going to use to create yours?  Have you done this in the years past?  I would love to hear all about your adventures with this project.  

I will be starting a thread HERE to share our ideas, thoughts and pictures on Saturday December 1st.  Please stop on over and join us, we would love to hear all about your beautiful books!

Thanks for stopping by!

Meg   

No comments: