Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our Theme Kit is NOT scary!!




2012 Sept/Oct Theme Kit


Happy Halloween fellow crafters!! It's Lisa, posting on my favorite holiday of the year!!  Hope you are enjoying this very fun holiday and that you are making memories worth scrapping!  I have been busy crafting with the October Theme kit and I must say,  it was a treat, not a trick, to scrap with it this month!  You may have seen my little witches hat in the gallery...
                       Theme Kit Witch Hat
To the paper mache hat from Michaels, I added a bit of tulle and black paint but the rest was all from the kit.from the doily, to the witch card, the die cuts, flowers, words, buttons, bling, paper...all of it!    I just love how dimensional it is and it is the perfect addition to my haunted lounge.  My circle cutter made easy work of this project, if you'd like a tutorial just let me know!

I also created this layout with the kit.  I added some of the new Heidi Swapp mist and some sewing, but the rest is all from the kit.  Even the glassine bag and washi tape!!  (I used the bat die cut as a mask for my misting)

There are still some kits available if you'd like to have one shipped with your November Kit, it's free to ship with your kit!  Here are the kit contents...it is SUCH a good value!


2012 Sept/Oct Theme Kit

$14.50

2012 Sept/Oct Theme Kit - October Afternoon - Witch Hazel"
Pattern Papers (6 Sheets Total) : 1 Sheet Cauldron Bubble, 1 Sheet Devil's Claw, 1 Sheet Seeds of Thyme, 1 Sheet Dark of Night, 1 Sheet Elixir of Eucalyptus, 1 Sheet Star Thistle
Cardstock (2 Sheets Total):  1 Sheet Bazzill French Vanilla, 1 Sheet Bazzill Papaya Puree Dark
Embellishments: 1 12"X12" Witch Hazel Alphabet Sticker Sheet, 1 12"X12" Witch Hazel Shape Sticker Sheet, Several Die Cut Pieces from Witch Hazel Miscellany Pack, 1 4"  White Paper Doilie, 1 each Owl, Bat & Spider Die Cut, 4 Prima Sprites Flowers (Assorted Sizes), 6 Petaloo Paper Flowers (Assorted Sizes) 1 - 12" May Arts Black Trim and  1 - 12" American Crafts Teal Trim, Several Teal Colored Rhinestones

Happy Halloween!!

No comments: