Monday, October 29, 2012

Just add a little paint

Or a lot! :) My weekly challenge came to me when I was in the middle of trying to map out my idea for this layout. I was moving the patterned paper all around the layout trying to figure out what was missing and why I kept feeling like it looked incomplete. I had the stamping done but just could not figure it out. It dawned on me that it needed some extra "color" or "pop" to drawl out the design I was going for. So I reached for my Yellow Adirondack acrylic paint dabber and just started dabbing away :) This layout was my end result...


If you ever feel like your layout is just not coming together because it's missing something, try a little paint on it. I think it adds so much more to my projects. I do like "white" space but for this layout I just felt it needed a little more color. Try this out on your next layout! I would love to see what you do!

Nikki

No comments: