Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Fun-- Rainy day pennys

It's finally here ladies!  The day we have all been waiting for! Not only is it Friday, it's Friday Fun day!!!!

So, because we all love to shop for scrap goodies, we must all save our pocket change to feed our addiction, right??!!

Well, I wanted to share with you all a cute little piggy bank I made from a recycled oatmeal container.   I used some old Dear Elsie paper that I happen to love, some old embellies, and a little tea dyed tag for my "Rainy day spending" label.


So, What do you keep your "Rainy day penny's" in?   Do you just leave them in a jar or do you have a special container that you made with your leftover supplies?    Please stop on by the forum and show us a glimpse of what you use for your "Rainy day" spending jar.

Happy Fun Friday!!!!

Meg

No comments: