Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Fun: Vintage Storage!

Hi Everyone!  For today's edition of Friday Fun I thought I would share with you some of my favorite scrap room storage solutions.  Vintage, antique and all things old are really in right now and I've certainly jumped on the bandwagon!  My house is furnished with antiques galore and my love for antiques has even spilled over into my scrap space.  I love my  space and hope you will get some fun ideas from how I store my supplies.

While I was in Wisconsin with my friends last month, we browsed this really amazing Antique Mall in Walworth.  As I walked around I was inspired by how I saw items displayed in these old vintage boxes. Of course I had to buy some as I knew exactly what I wanted to put in them...my mists, paints and inks!  Old cheese boxes and tiny little drawers are the perfect size to store scrappy supplies.


My assortment of mists fit perfectly in this old Baker's Cocoa box, cool huh?!

 
...and finally, old tins and vintage cigar boxes hold my pens and ink pads.  I also found another old cheese box for my Pan Pastels!
 

Thanks for letting me share a little corner of my scrap table with you.  Hopefully, the next time you are browsing at a garage sale, antique mall or thrift store, you'll find your own storage inspiration!

No comments: