Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Fun~August 31st....

Hey everyone, Happy Friday!  

How many of you out there have wooden stamps?  Lots, right??  Well, Because I work at the Home Depot, I am always looking at all kinds of things and trying to think of how they can be used creatively.  So one day while I was walking down the moulding aisle with this piece of wood in my hand, it suddenly struck me that it would make the PERFECT shelf for wood stamps!  Once I got it home I gave it a quick coat of white craft paint and then grabbed my ribbon jar and found this big, adorable, pom-pom fringe and adhered it on with my Fabri-Tac glue.  These boards can be cut in any size you need.  I have another one that is a bit longer with Pink pom-pom fringe on it in another corner of the Scrap studio too.  Quick, easy, inexpensive way to store your stamps and make your room look super cute!   

Here is a pic of how it turned out:    




So, for all you wooden stamp owners out there, How do you store your collection?  Do you have a special container? Box? Shelf?   I would love to see what you have come up with, either leave us a sweet comment here and post us a cute picture over at the message board right here: Little Red Scrapbook.

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and thanks for stopping by!

Meg 

1 comment:

Pam said...

That is a great idea and looks super cute. How did you mount it? I have the hardest time figuring out how to get shelves up.