Saturday, August 4, 2012

August Sketch challenge.....

It's that time again ladies!  With the new August kit reveal I found this great sketch which will be perfect to use up all those yummy goodies you will find it your mailbox very soon!   




Here is my take on the sketch:




I switched it up a bit by using embellishments on the top row instead of the pictures.  I spritzed the doily with a mixture of Santa Baby and Walnut gold glimmermist that I had in my stash.  The scrabble tiles remind me of the days that the two girls used to play that game for hours with their Great Grandmother while growing up, They were just the perfect touch for this layout because the picture was taken in her yard where they used to spend countless Saturdays with her. Did I tell you all how much I love this kit?!!  It is just so awesome! 

This sketch was a lot of fun to play with and I am very excited to see what you all come up with!  Please be sure to stop back by the message board and show us a glimpse of your masterpiece! 

Happy Creating!

Meg

No comments: