Thursday, August 16, 2012

August Mid Month Design Team Highlights

You know how I always say this...that it blows me away how each and every one of the DT girls has their own style and creates their own spin on the kit?  Yes?  Well, I feel like you members are so lucky to see this, too!  There are so many different ways you can use the August kit and the DT examples just prove that!! From beach layouts, to baby, to high school student, to travel to childhood, this kit works for ANYTHING!!

Tammy blew me away with this layout...I just love her strips of paper, the title at the top, how she did the journaling and used the little Maya Road ship...the stitching and the little chipboard screws?  Genius!!

Happy- August Kit

AnnaMarie was so clever...love how she cut up the chipboard frame to create this whimsical and fun layout of time at the beach playground with her kids...I also love the three rounded corners and the tabs on the right...SO cute!!

Beach Fun (August Kit)

How beautiful is this layout by Karrie??  Love the hidden journaling on the tag, the way she used the ribbon and the bling and the little embellie cluster of bike, butterfly and tickets!

Griffin

Nikki's beautiful layout just draws you in with her fabulous photo but the layers are what get me..stamping, splatters, ink, washi, stickers, paper, chipboard...she's got it all!!!

My BEST girl

Meg's misting and masking got me here...LOVE how this is essentially a clean and simple layout but it's NOT...the focus is on the photo and I always love how she mixes alphas and layers her titles on her photos.

Old Pier, Provincetown

And one from me...I mostly let that background paper do it's thing (that is one of the best parts of this paper line!) but layered embellishments throughout...I did add some of my beloved Tim Holtz filmstrip ribbon, but everything else is from the kit...

On Her Way

So there you have my favorites from this month's August 2012 Design Team Gallery..be sure to stop by and check out all the lovely eye candy from the Little Red Ladies..your kit should be hitting your doorstep soon, and if you haven't bought yours yet...there are still a few available in the store.  The photos don't really do this kit justice...the papers have such a beautiful depth and character to them...and there are so many great embellishments to make it pop!! 
Don't miss out on this versatile kit! If you're not a member, this is a great time of year to join! All the newest scrapbooking supplies are delivered to your door during the busy fall season...that will keep you scrapping and happy all month!! 3 month memberships are only $25 a month (plus shipping) and a 6 month membership is an amazing $22.50 a month (plus shipping).  You will NOT find a better deal in a kit club out there, I promise!!
Come see us on our message board, too.  We have great challenges and and friendly group of ladies to chat with...and the ever popular "Guessing Thread" for next months' kit!!  See you there!



1 comment:

m1ch3113lee said...

Awesome layout ladies...