Monday, July 16, 2012

Mid Month DT Gallery Highlights

Once again, our Design Team girls have gone above and beyond and just created the most beautiful layouts and cards for us to enjoy!  If you haven't had a chance to see all of their work, you can visit the July DT Gallery HERE, but these are my favorites from each of the Little Red Ladies.

First up, from Tammy..this just shows you what a little bit of ink and a couple of butterflies can do to add to the kit.  You long term subscribers received Glimmer Mist in a kit last summer and this is a perfect example of what to do with it!  She misted the flowers, the background, the butterflies...and WOW.
That smile- July LRS kit


Next up is Meg,  I just love how she layers her titles into her photos and her embellie clusters are fantastic, they add the perfect movement around the page without taking away from the photo.
Fort Hill, Cape Cod


Karrie shows us how to highlight a portrait studio photo just perfectly...I love how she used the blocks and the accent strip she created in the middle is so cute!!
Nicholas


This one's from me...making good use of my instagram photos..I created a little pocket with the file folders and tucked my journaling in there...
IJ12


Nikki wow'd me with this layout...I love her addition of a little bit of washi tape, the hand drawn stitching and all the layers!!

Summer Time


And last, but certainly not least, AnnaMarie blew me away with this layout...the addition of the doily (from a previous kit) the way she used the lace trim, fussy cut the butterfly....LOVE. 


my girl (July 2012 Kit)


So there you have the Design Team Highlights for July...be sure to check out the rest of the eye candy in the Gallery and leave us some love!

1 comment:

Galleryrub said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.